As part of a Stakeholder Dialogue trip to several European countries led by the Bertelsmann Foundation and within the framework of the project of “EU and Russia, Turkey, Iran and Saudi Arabia: Strategies for the European Neighbourhood,” Dr. Christian Koch, Senior Advisor to the Bussola Institute took part in the following meetings:
- Nov. 4, 2019: Rome, Italy – Roundtable Discussion with the European Council on Foreign Relations, Rome office, on “European Foreign Policy in an Era of Great Powers Competition,” including a keynote speech by Armando Barucco, Head of the Unit for Analysis, Planning and Historic Diplomatic Documentation at the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation.
- Nov. 5, 2019: Vienna, Austria – Think-Tank Roundtable in the Institute for Peace and Conflict Management at the Austrian Ministry of Defence
- Nov. 5, 2019: Vienna, Austria - Expert’s Debate on “EU Relations with big neighbours, and the impact on the OSCE” and the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe.
- Nov. 6, 2019: Warsaw, Poland – Roundtable Discussion with the European Council on Foreign relations, Warsaw office, on “Geopolitics in the EU Neighbourhood – Key actors in the Black Sea and Caspian Sea regions.”
- Nov. 6, 2019: Warsaw, Poland – Exchange of views in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs led by Maciej Stadejek, Head of the Political Director's office.
- Nov. 7, 2019: Sofia, Bulgaria – Roundtable Discussion with the European Coouncil on Foreign Relations, Sofia office on “EU and Russia, Turkey, Iran and Saudi Arabia: Strategies for the European Neighbourhood.”
- Nov. 8, 2019: Paris, France – Discussion held with the Policy Planning Staff of the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs